Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Spiritualism

A way of life then I named it myself. If you search it up the net and all, you’ll find that the definition isn’t a kind of way of life. This is what it means in Oxford dictionary (edited and shortened).

Spiritualism
1. The belief that the spirits of the dead can communicate with the living, esp. through mediums.
2. Philos. the doctrine that the spirit exists as distinct from matter or that spirit is the only reality (cf. materialism).


But my definition of it will be what I’m going to write out for today. (A favor to ask from all my readers, PLEASE write a comment on what you think about it, it’s very important for me to get other’s opinion for my knowledge is VERY limited as I’m only 18 this year. Allot of things are yet to come and yet to learn. And I hope to accelerate my learning progress by listening to other’s advises)

Yes, I came out with this word myself, unaware of its presents in the dictionaries. Early this morning, 3.40am, 2/2/05 (Wednesday) I finally had the answers to my questions. Not all yet, but at least most of it. This was after the chat with Mrs. Farah (Yes, Faisal’s mother… LOL, I met her online using Faisal’s msn account. She couldn’t sleep too, and was waiting for the football match).

I went up tired and worried that I couldn’t wake up in the morning. So I turned on the air-con (edited from "air-conditioner" because it has a link to some lame brand that we Malaysians don’t know and I would rather not have it on my blog… -_-”) and prepared myself for bed. At that juncture, I was thinking about my life, as usual, thinking about all those religions my friends has, wondering is there really god, or is there like 1000 gods like the Hindus. Or maybe there isn’t anyone up there just like what the free thinkers have in mind. Or maybe there’s another religion out there that suits me perfectly.

After like 10 minutes or so thinking about it (while practicing my song… LOL [read the previous post]) I finally came to a conclusion. A very vague one but it’s what I believe for now. And I will hold on to it like how my other friend hold on to their religions, but some things differ this “religion” from others.

First of all, I don’t call it a religion, but a way of life that one practices. It doesn’t have a god to worship, but a companion that can be trusted and respected. It doesn’t have any points that go against any others but symbiotically merges with all other religions. It doesn’t have a statue to prey upon but a mirror to look at you and pray for yourself. And the list goes on. At this, I wish for my readers to contact me if they’re serious about adapting this new way of life I discovered if it interested you or had grabbed your attention some how.

Yes, I believe there’s a higher form of being that created every single one of us. Call it God, call it Jesus, or call it Allah. That does not matter to me for to me, it’s just there and it can’t be described by our normal language. But what I think best describes it is a Guardian Angel. You can say I believe everyone of us has a Guardian Angel that talks to us, give us mini signs that he/she exist, communicates with us at very special moments. And makes us feel its presents hoping that you, one day would realize it exist since you were born, before you were born, and the lives u had before this one.

He/she has always been waiting for you to accept him/her into your life. He/she has been patient for years and years or even centuries! Until finally one day, one of his fellow friend, accepts him (I believe in reincarnation, so before this life we are having, we had actually lived many lives. And we are known to be companions to these fellow “Guardian Angels” that created us, over and over again, hoping that one day you’ll realize its existents. Or become one with them.) .

Accepting him/her is one thing, being one with them is another, if my knowledge does not defy me, Christians believe that they have to accept God’s presents before there are accepted in heaven. This is totally sensible to me; the phrase “accepted in heaven” is metaphoric to me. Accepted in heaven is interpreted by me as “will die in peace and his soul will be reincarnated to a better being and live happily in his next life”.

This whole concept has its own metaphor. What I believe for now is that every one of us is destined to do good, to help others, to “save the world from evil”. In what ever way you say it, the general term is “to help others in need of help and not create any harm of any sort to any beings unintentionally” I believe this is the universal term that can be applied to all religions and beliefs. No matter how bad a person is, I believe, he was never born that way. His core was meant to do good. It’s just that he lost it. Confused in his own world, waiting for someone to enlighten him. And if he doesn’t find one in this life time, he will not “be accepted in heaven” and “goes to hell” (I rather interpret it as reincarnated into a lower being, like a dog, cat or even a bird.). But this doesn’t mean he’ll be sad, angry and confused all this life. There are still chances that he will find happiness, just that he needs to try harder then others.

I believe that all of us have the chance of finding happiness in this world no matter what we are. A dog? Or even a worm. There are happy dogs around, so are sad dogs… worms are harder to tell whether it’s happy or not simply because it shows no expressions. But take for example, an ant. Some ants when u stomp your feet in front of it, it will run for its life. Afraid of losing its life, but some, it will just simply touch you with its antennae then either work over your leg or around it. This is what I call a happy ant, innocent and pure, sometimes stupid. But at least it’s content with what he has, and not afraid of losing anything at all.

That early morning, my Guardian Angel gave me another sign that he/she exists. And this time, I caught it. I can’t explain in words what the sign was, or how I did it, it’s just there. I saw it, and I felt him/she beside me, above me, in me. Looking at me, guarding me like a tombstone to a grave. Not that I like that description too well… LOL yeah… that’s the best I can do. And I named it Lucy. Well, I don’t know whether it’s a girl or a guy, but he/she kind of told me he/she wanted that name. You can say I made it up, or it was just a random thought. But after that night, I will never again believe in coincidence. Random thoughts have their reasons to it. And coincidences are never randomized. I believe these things don’t happen naturally, but it happened for a reason. And it’s ALWAYS a good one, planed by our “Guardian Angels”.

I’m glad that Lucy finally decides that I’m mature enough to let me feel his/her presents and from this day on, I will try my best to understand him/her, him/her objectives, him/her reasons why he made me, or even why he/she does the things he/she does. And hopefully someday be One with them. I realized that many religions actually talks about being One with God himself as well. I forgot which religion, but I do remember reading in my history text or revision books saying that some religions’ Kings are One with the God.

That night, is a night to remember… 2/2/05 was the day I accepted my “Guardian Angel” acknowledging his/her presents and will try my best to make him/her proud and not fail him in any way. I trust he/she will guide me true my life and never let me down too. That night is an important night in my life and I will remember it for the rest of my life. From today on I’ll do as much research as I can in this “Spirit That Created Me” and hopefully publish a book on it someday, but before that, I need to find out more about other people’s opinion of this and I will accept which ever advise or suggestions that are given to me sincerely. As I said before, my knowledge is VERY limited as I am still only 18 years old. I hope my readers understand what I’m trying to express here and would certainly be grateful if they contact me personally. I’ll stop here for now but do check this blog every now and then for I do update it pretty often. Lastly, I hope my readers enjoyed reading my blog this time for I have complains telling me to write in lines… LOL yeah, so this is what I did this time… hope its better… =)

No comments: