Saturday, February 12, 2005

Friends (History)

After all that conversation I had with my “friends” I realized something… and yeah, I agree that they should have bashed me up while they could, then I would have realized earlier that they aren’t my friends but… well, no more insults… if fact, I have to thank Gan that day for pissing me off, because after that, I never joined that group ever again… but in that group I mixed in, I see some nice people there that deserved to be mentioned… Ho Gene, Kenneth, Sean, Hon Hoe all these people were nice to me and never really insulted me or anything before… especially Ho Gene actually, he’s the one that always calls me out for basket ball AND magic… haha, he’s the one that stole my “Force of Will” when we were form 2… stupid bastard... but I got it back anyway…

Since I’ve been talking bad about DJ a little too much, I’ll talk about it’s good points lar… =) one of them is, the people there are VERY smart… well, at least the smart one’s are… haha, people like Andrew, Adrian Lim, Rachel, Amanda and not to forget Wey Yiing (from my class 2004) were all my inspiration to study harder… I’m glad that there were in my class, guiding me while I go, indirectly bugging me to do my homework and get serious about my studies. The teachers DJ had were all very caring, special thanks to Pn. Sally (my accounts teacher), Pn Shasha, Pn Cecilia (gave me hell of a shit but yeah, I thank her too), Mr Chia, Pn Chooi, Pn Chen and Pn Hamizan. They were all very nice people and care about their students allot.

I have a list of people I have to thank after I get my SPM results. And most of these people are from DJ. Most people know DJ as a place where chiqs are born. But nah, I believe there are allot of chiqs that aren’t just chiqs. They have a special quality in each one of them and you’ll know what I mean if you get close enough to one of them. They maybe pretty looking and all on the outside but once you look inside them, you’d know what I mean.

Of cause there’s a few rotten apples among these chiqs and if you accidentally bite into one of them, well, that’s your luck lar… haha, cause I bit into two of them actually… >.<>

No comments: