Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sonata Arctica

I’m so tied up... I really need to say I love you... I really do... it churns me inside so much, that if I don’t let it out, the weight in my heart will just multiply... and drag me down to the floor... I’m sorry, but I have to tell someone that I love you...

Well, technically I could just tell someone that doesn’t know you, but I hope you understand that won’t help much... so here I am, typing it here, half hoping that you might read it...

I really love you shaleni/selina... I really do...

"Solitude's upon my skin. A life that's bound by the chains of reality. Would you let me be your Endymion?" – Sonata Arctica

not that I understand much of this quote... but well, I guess the first sentence means I’m bound to be lonely, my life is tied up by many things (e.g. me not suppose to say "I love you" to you... >,< [it's just an example... =P]). The last part is well, no biggy...

sigh... if you do find out about this post... I’m really sorry you gotta read it... but I really can’t help it, I hope you won’t get mad... >,< if you don’t, well, at least I had the comfort of letting it out... =)

No comments: