Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Females...

“There were a few that were interesting, but none that were exceptional.” – Words from... well, I thought she was exceptional, but since she herself said none were exceptional... hmm... tongue tied... >,<

Starting from last year, I have changed my ways of looking for friends. For the better or worse, it’s a change. In the old days, I use to make an effort of knowing as many people as I can, introducing myself to all and I mean ALL. Thus, I had many friends indeed, knowing many from other schools, young or old, through the activities I join and the tuitions I attended.

I was immature back then, I have known many females back in my days, few WERE interesting, in those few, some were also exceptional, but sadly, I didn’t keep them. People like... err... crap... lol I can’t remember any exceptional ones from DJ at this moment... >,< ok, after 5 secs, maybe Rachel Ngu, and erm... Wey Yiing? Either way, I didn’t keep them either... personally I don’t think Wey Yiing likes me allot allot... can’t blame her too, I was a jerk back in my secondary school days...

Non-DJ people I know a few, like Loo Penny, Alicia Chow, Emily Chan, Serena, Lydia (all these from DU... lol) and Jo (from er... I forgot where... lol but I met her in OBS) all these people are amazing people. They may not be the best scores, not the prettiest people I’ve seen, but the most wholesome... they all are going to be successful in life I’m sure... they all are such nice people that I really can’t see them going the wrong way in life.

Well, I guess I gotta mention I few guys too... lol like Brian (also known as “Z”) from tailors CPU now (also met him in OBS), Jonathan Lim (DU-ian), and of course my best friend Adrian Lim and Junde.

And oh yea! My cousins!! Adelle and Anthea... they’re great people too, so are they’re cousins (no no, not me, but they’re father side’s)... thanks to great parents like my aunt and uncle... =P

And all these years, of all the special people I met, I could click with them. Not until I met you... so yea, don’t tell me they are many fishes in the sea, because of all those fishes, only few are interesting... in those few, hardly a handful are exceptional... and in that handful, only ONE is edible...

No comments: