Monday, January 09, 2006

Words of Inspiration

I take charge of my life today; it has meaning and purpose
I am a living cause; I create my circumstance
I am powerful, responsible, determined, successful person
I am a leader, I demonstrate what I advocate to others
I have confidence in myself, nothing can stop me
I am enthusiastic about my life
I love living and the spirit that created me
I love people; I love myself and I share my self with others
I am a thinking being, my time is useful and valuable
I am creating new possibilities in my life; the universe is my playground
I have a choice; my decision is made
I choose to live out of a commitment to be on purpose with my life

I choose to grow and expend in knowledge and understanding
I choose to be healthy, happy and prosperous
I choose to effortlessly flow in the rhythm of life…and…today
I declare my freedom; I am free.


"Eugene Feathersome"

No comments: