Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm Cool... AND you're NOT

I feel horrible now… I need to SEE people! Talk to people! My House os always empty when I need it to be full!! I don’t meet people and I’ll DIE… I’m serious!! DIE DIE DIE!!! Sigh… no freaking use also if I continue typing this way… but it helps though… =) hehe

Ok… lets talk about why this world is GREAT… there are 7 reasons to that : -

1. The world is where we live in… if it isn’t great we don’t have a freaking choice anyway.

2. The world is where we breed… so we can’t complain about that either because the word WORLD is too general… Lol!

3. I love this world… and EVERYONE should be like me and LOVE the world…

4. Recycling stuff rocks…

5. I love the world

6. I love the world

7. I love the world

Ok, now that we are clear that the world is a GREAT place to breed… we move on to why my girl friend ROCKS… well… not exactly but I’m required to say that I love her (which I really do love her) and she rocks (she doesn’t… because she’s gonna date this STUPID FUCKIN FELLA called Mr. D). So yea… I don’t even know whether he exist… but his name gives me the creeps… doesn’t it? =P to all the other Mr. Ds out there, please don’t be insulted because this is only towards ONE Mr. D… and HE TOTALLY sucks…

If he actually calls up HITZ.FM and take the “Roody and JJ’s Top 10 Ways of Ttesting if you’re Cool Quiz” he’ll get a ZERO! Because he’s soo damn not cool to date someone that already HAS A DAMN GOOD boy friend…

I love you baby, will always do…
I need you baby, will always do…

No comments: