Sunday, December 11, 2005

NO REGRETS

NO REGRETS… I love her allot… I really do, and I won’t not admit it…

I LOVE YOU BABY!!

Here’s my story…
It all started after I broke up with P, I was telling myself I won’t get another fucking gf coz they all SUCK…

I was wrong… now, after 1year and 9months, I’m with another girl…

Her name is S, I met her 1 year ago (almost) in OBS Lumut… she wasn’t exactly in my Watch, but she was in my Friend’s watch, Eu Gene…

Anyway, it didn’t start fine… I… dun like to admit this, but I wanted to play her at first… bcoz of a few reasons…
1. I “thought” she was a play girl (a girl who goes around playing people’s feelings just for fun)
2. I wanted to test my kau lui skills still got a not… Lol
3. I memang quite desperate for a gf… hahaha

So, here’s where the story starts…

25th Nov 2005… (I think…)
Ninja brought his 2 lovely cousins out to Sunway Pyramid to watch his 2 lovely girl-friends (S and G) perform some cool stuns for Cheerleading… it was DAMN COOL…
Anyways, after the performance, Ninja and his 2 lovely cousins went for a walk in pyramid to window shop and hang kai lar…

Suddenly, Ninja saw someone he knew… and he shouted her name… but she didn’t answer… so Ninja thought he recognise the wrong person… but he was pretty damn sure he was right… but anyway, he didn’t carry on trying… what he did do was he took out his phone, and tried to search for her number, apparently she never had given him her number… so he was sad… and turned away…

When he got home, he went on friendster, he searched her out, and wrote her a testimonial…

The next week (I think…), she came online when he was online. He got really excited, and started chatting with her… they chatted for sometime (of course he scolded her for not hearing him shout at her in pyramid), then it got pretty late and he had to go sleep becourse his father don’t like him to sleep too late… so Ninja asked for her number and she gave it to him, so he went offline and called her after that… =)

And called her again on Saturday night… that night, he told her he was single (I think…) and she told him SHE was single… then….. the topic started to get interesting… (hahaha) Ninja started to complain that he was shy, that’s why he was single for so long… (LOL) and made her teach him how not to be shy… so, being a nice girl, she “taught” the supposedly “shy” Ninja how to kau lui, and Ninja was in control of the reign…

He cleverly twisted his words such away that she was convinced that he was REALLY a “shy” guy… (What a Joke… XD) and she just kept on teaching and teaching… so, Ninja asked her, how do you ask a girl to be your gf… and she told him, bring her to any secluded areas and bring a teddy bear or a rose, ask her there and 80% she would accept you…

Then Ninja ask her, “Sure ar?! 80% quite high wor… seriously your technique so geng wan mer?” then she say “of course!” (I think… well, it went something like that lar…). Then Ninja was thinking, I think she means “If a guy like Him would do that to me, I am 80% sure I would accept him” and started laughing to himself inside… His kau lui skills are still with him…. XD

So, Ninja asked “so where you’re going tomorrow?” and she said, “Oh, I’m going with my mother to the Mont Kiara Bazaar to meet some friends” (they go there everyweek) so Ninja asked if he could tag along, then she said SURE! Ninja was again smiling in his heart telling himself, “This gurl is mine liao… muahahhahahaha” (LOL) and sms Poon about it…

The next morning, ninja woke up really early for the first time in his life… why? Because the girl woke him up at 6.30am in the morning… and talked to him for about 30minutes… after that, he, for the first time in his life, woke his parents up to go FRIM to jog… the parents got a HUGE surprise, and Ninja was again feeling good about himself…

After the jog, they went to eat breakfast at Double One (it’s a hocker store)… after breakfast with his parents, he lied to his parents saying he’s going to see “Adrian Lim” and of course he went to see her at the bazaar… it went perfectly alright, because Ninja was pretty good with people, so her mother liked him straight away… (Ninja could tell… and of course, he was smiling in his heart) after that, they all went home to her house with her friend as well (Ann Ann, well, that’s what they called her… she’s this really cute 7 or 8 year old girl…)

They went to her room, and that’s where Ninja and S Tan, Coupled… (you know what’s the weird thing? He WAS “shy” to ask her… so guess what? No one asked, they just understood each other… hahaha)

So Ninja was officially with a 14 year-old kid… Ninja wasn’t proud of it… so he decided he won’t tell some people about it… yet… so he only told Poon and Adrian Lim… (which of course, is his closest friends…) Then Sunday night, they talked on the phone again… and S felt insecure… so she asked Ninja… “Ninja, are you playing me?” Ninja nearly fell of his bed… >.< but he calmly answered, “no, but why you ask dear?” then she said “because normally older guys like you like to play young girls’ heart like mine…” Ninja didn’t know what to say, and really wanted to slap himself for even having that intention in the first place… Ninja felt really really really bad after that… so he promised himself… “OK, even though I made a mistake, I will not play this girls heart, because it’s wrong… it’s just wrong no matter the situation… I will treat her as nicely as possible as if I really love her…”

Which so he did…

Days went pass, Ninja and S got closer and closer… and after one week later, Ninja didn’t have a slightest doubt that he made a mistake… although he DID make a mistake, but he THANKED GOD!! that S was sent to his life…

I really thank god that I’ve found S, although she’s 4 years younger than me, I think she’s much prettier, smarter, and MUCH more matured (mentally) than many other girls that are my age…

Baby, I love you… I really really really do… =)

No comments: