Monday, December 05, 2005

I'M SORRY... (Something Just Came Across My Path of Life Last Weekend)

我对不起你们…

Many would object this if he tell truthfully to them, but who would truly understand him? He knows he’s not suppose to… He’s sorry, he realised it too late… but since he started it, he will follow up and follow through, he’ll be a responsible gentleman following through whatever he started, not because he REALLY wants to, but because he will not hurt anyone, he hasn’t the heart to, even though the other side of him says it’s ok…

NO it is NOT ok, I tell myself… I know I started it with the wrong intentions, but I’ll try my best to make it up. What ever it takes, though the future is undercertain… I’m sorry to all those who has a different image of me. It’s not that my image betrayed you, it’s just that this other side HAS been here a long time… before some of you even knew me… my past… lingers with some memory in it that has stained my thoughts about these things… I KNOW I’M NOT SUPPOSE TO!! But I can’t find a reason to justify why, not in this immatured mind of mine…

I’M SORRY!! I really am… my reputation with be tainted, to those who wouldn’t understand, I wouldn’t say because they are narrow minded, but they just have a different opinion of such things, different than mine… yes, I’ve seen their opinions, I’ve tried to live by them, but this just came too sudden, I know it’s better if it never happened… but now that it has, I will not turn upon my words… my word when that question was asked, my answer was noble and true… though not intended at first, I will live by my word…

I hope you’d understand, I hope this will not come in the way of our relationship, now that you know that I’m such. Now that that side of me has overwhelmed me long enough to make me make that decision. I’M SORRY! Please, I still want to be friends, I still admirer your qualities, I still love your personality. But yet, I’ve lingered too long, too lonely I’ve became, too desperate myself…

If she’s reading this, please understand… this is how I feel, I will not be dishonest to any of you... This will be the test of faith of all those who knows me… all those who are true to me… all those who love me… I’M SORRY! I really am… I can’t tell how sorry I am to have betrayed you, and her… but please, give me this chance and I will tell you I won’t fail you… as for them, it’s really up to them… I’m sorry..... As for my parents, I'm sorry, I gave you my chance, the chance it over... I still love you guys... but I'm sorry I can't be able to be totally transparent with you guys... I’m sorry… but I feel this is the best for all of us……

No comments: