Sunday, May 17, 2009

Re-start?

Hi all, I haven't been writing awhile now. More than a year or two. But yesterday, Adrian lim asked me why not, and I couldn't give an excuse. So here I am.. taking the first step.
edit: I just remembered one of the reasons. It was because my mum found out about my blog..

As I was reading my past blogs I noticed a few things.
There was this girl, JeeWen who commented that she liked my writings. After doing abit of stalking, I found her facebook profile and realised that she's from SMKDU and was 3 years younger than me. How did she stumble upon my blog? I got no idea.

Why take such an effort to find those out? I don't know.. it's just coz I'm looking for a inspirations to write I guess.

This post won't be too interesting because it's already 2.20am and i'm at my aunt's house sleeping over. we'll be doing some groceries tomorrow morning at the market.

After putting my hands on this keyboard and am back at this blogger page, memories are sure flooding in. I think my next few posts are going to be quite interesting.

Good night people, sweet dreams.. =)

No comments: