Monday, March 08, 2010

do you know? that this tiny thread | is the only thing holding me from falling in love with you. Here I am.. standing on the edge of my life, looking into the pits of love. No, I am not attracted by it.. not at all.. just looking down that dark mysterious bottomless pit reminds me of the many thorns and solid walls that I've slammed into. They hurt.. they hurt soo bad that I've conditioned myself to numb my feelings for anyone.

Yet.. here I stand not wanting to leave the sight of that path, leaving a toe just off the edge testing it's waters... it's cold.. very cold...

But sights of you have always caught me into this everlasting dream of uncertainty.. I'm so close to falling in love for you, so close.. but I do not want to fall.. no.. not again, not at this time, not while I'm here.. no.. please no...

No comments: