Sunday, May 06, 2007

You came, you go...

You came, just like many others.
Our path crossed, just like how it always does.
And we moved on, just like what was destined.

People come and go; it’s something really normal.
Sometimes stopping and waving, and we’ll return a smile.
But after they have gone, the prints are left behind.

Some leave hidden prints, which are never seen.
Some leave fading prints, which are washed away.
Some carve in their prints, deep into our heart.

I look at all these prints. It do not give good memories.
But as I look closer, they look like scars of battles.

Battles that are fought, deep within me.
Battles that are fought, even when I sleep.

I try to rub the scars off, but it refuses to go.
I try to scratch it off, but it only grows.

I guess its there to remind me,
The past is always real.
No matter how I hide it,
No matter how I sew it in.

Memories of the past,
I shall accept you now.
Denying you, is useless,
Thus, learning from you I shall.

No comments: