Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Baby Girl

This poem is specially for only one person in my life that I really respect… although we don’t have much in comon, it’s amazing how we can share so much… take care baby girl, and I know you’ll do well in life… =)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Baby Girl

In a corner
In the dark
Sits a girl weeping
Cold and shivering

Why’s she’s crying?
No one knows…
No one cares…
And no one goes…

Confuse and sad
Seeking for warmth
Covered her face
Covered her eyes

Someone’s calling
She doesn’t hear it
Mind all blocked
Tears all over it

Why doesn’t she hear me?
Why doesn’t she see me?
Am I invisible?
Or is she getting blind…

I want to care but I can’t
It hurts bad when I’m helpless
To see a girl crying
Out of my reach, out of my boundary

My hands are tied
My heart is not
Some one needs love
I couldn’t be there

This is the worst
I am sure of it
To see someone crying
And you can’t do anything

Please baby girl
Give me a chance
Look over here
And please stop crying

I know you’re sad
I know your down
But crying all day and night
Won’t be helping at all

Let me come in
Let me care
Let me hug you
Let me kiss you

So that you’d know
There’s people who cares
Not everyone’s like him
Not everyone’s bad

I’m sure I can help
For my heart is pure
Sincere and loyal
To the ones I love and care

And you’re one of them
One of my true friends
These are what friends are for
This is how they’d react

So please baby girl
Stand up and smile
For the sun is shining
Just a few feet away

Why sit in the storm
When warmth is just there
Open your eyes baby girl
Open your heart

Come over here
And experience the light
I’ll cheer you up
I’ll be your pal

Dry up your tears
Uncover your face
I’m waiting with open arms,
An open heart and open mind

You can tell me why you’re crying
I won’t tell a soul
You can trust me
You know how much I care…

So please baby girl
Stop hurting yourself
Look around you
And you’d realize I’ve always been there…

No comments: